It’s been quite a long time since I joined in with Reasons To Be Cheerful – a really long time – but I’ve decided it’s time to start linking up at Michelle‘s again. So here are this week’s reasons:
- The boys are getting along so well now. A sudden change from the biting and fighting of the past month. We’ve no idea why the change, but it’s a wonderful change.
- The sun is shining today and the weather is warmer again after almost a week of grey skies and rain.
- We’re having fun this afternoon creating a police car for the boys to play in
- Both boys are settled back in at their normal dagis (nursery) after a few weeks at a summer dagis and many of their friends are now back from summer holidays
- Meal times seem to be less chaotic these days (although this could revert at any time, I imagine!)
- We’re getting our money’s worth from our annual passes to Skansen, and the boys love visiting and looking at the animals there
° ° ° °