This week seems to have flown by and it’s already Thursday, and that means: reasons to be cheerful.
- Little O has been settling back in at preschool much better and has had a good week. We had a large snowfall on Tuesday and so our journeys to and from preschool involve stopping every 100m to eat the fresh snow.
- All this snow on the pavements means that I get an extra workout each day, pushing the boys in the buggy and on the board!
- And the snow means that the days are not as dark as they should be, which gives me hope that spring will be on its way soon (fingers crossed!).
- Baby E has cut a new tooth and it didn’t seem to have been to painful a process as we only realised once it was poking through his gum. That’s tooth no.3 now – he’s a bit of a late one on the teething front.
- We are starting to find the time to get the apartment even more organised – a big task after living on a building site for four months.
After a couple of weeks of readjustment, we are getting back into our routines and life is settling down and becoming a little easier. And that feels like a huge relief. Who knew that Christmas would prove so disruptive!