However, I’m going to ignore them and focus on the positives, of which they are some good ones.
And I’m also going to make an effort to join in R2BC more often, as it really does have a positive impact on the way that I feel.
- Crossing fingers and toes and everything else that can be crossed, our apartment renovation project should be finished by early November. Woo hoo! We’ve been living in a couple of rooms now for five weeks, so it feels like about time!
- We finally have a fridge-freezer. You cannot imagine how exciting an event this was in our household, after five weeks of being without one.
- The kitchen will be ready even sooner, and we can start filling up the cupboards from the middle or end of next week.
- We love Little O’s new preschool. Although he cries every day that I leave him [sob], they say that he is cheerful again within two minutes of my departure. He is out every day, twice a day, he plays in the water room, he is learning numbers and colours, and we are so happy to have made the move.
- We had such a fun playdate on Thursday with a friend that Little O has known since he was born. They have recently moved as well, and it was wonderful to see the boys running around and playing together. It makes me even more excited about how normal life will be again (is there such a thing as normal?!) once we are properly settled in.
- I took a video yesterday of Little O and his friend running backwards and forwards chasing each other. About 15 or so months ago, I took a video of them crawling up and down a corridor. It is so fun to think how much they have grown and changed in that short time.